Jay from learningtoplayandplayingtolearn
Tracey from blissamongstchaos.blogspot.com.au
Thanks girls!! I didn't win a spot in the top 25 family blogs but this feels just as nice. I was just pipped at the post, coming in at number 28 but with 125 blogs up for the top spots I didn't do too bad!
What is a Liebster award you may ask ...
"The award is given to support and recognise up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (on their blog) or likers (on their Facebook page). The word “Liebster” apparently has German origins and is reported to mean sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. By following some basic rules (answer 11 questions set by your nominee, write 11 questions of your own and pass the award onto 11other bloggers to answer) it enables readers to get to know new bloggers and connect with a wider audience."
Sweetest and cutest, orrrr Shucks guys - stop it I'm blushing!
I had two different lots of questions one from each nomination so I have combined the two lots to come up with one lot of 11 questions. Here they are.... (drumroll please)
1. How long have you been blogging?
6 Months! Wow, I had to go back and have a look and I am one day off my six month anniversary. It didn’t feel that long, I’m really surprised by that!
2. Inside or outside?
Definitely inside. I don’t mind going for a walk but I am an inside person.
3. If you could have as many children as you wanted, how many would you have?
The same as I have now, two. I would not want to have anymore! I think if I had more than two I’d have a mental breakdown. Unlike now... where I am totally sane......
4. What is your favourite TV show at the moment?
Once Upon a Time – but it seems I may be alone on that because every time I try to bring it up in conversation to talk about it, no one seems to be watching it!
5. What is your favourite colour?
It changes. I love green... but I also love orange. I can’t choose.... and sometimes it’s Van Gogh Yellow. I’m sorry .. I can’t commit.
6. Best book you ever read?
There are too many good ones.. I can’t choose just one but I could not put down the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy or the Hunger Games Trilogy. But they were both great for different reasons.
7. What is your 'houseworking' music of choice?
Definitely dance music. I’m loving Britney and will.i.am’s new song Scream and Shout and Pitbull’s and David Guetta’s new albums.
8. What is one word your friends would use to describe you?
9. What is your favourite quote?
If you knew you couldn’t fail, what would you do?
10. What is your favourite movie of all time?
The Wedding Singer... sad but true.
11. Do you prefer wine or spirits?
Do I really have to choose??
Musings of the Misguided
Little Miss Marmalade
Declutterbug versus Captain Stingypants
The Divvy Spot
Family Survival Coach
It's not Art it's dinner
And here are my questions
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How often do you post on your blog?
3. Beach or Mountains?
4. Country or City?
5. Do you find blogging a chore or a joy?
6. Have you ever considered giving up blogging?
7. What do you really want for Christmas?
8. Boys or girls - which one is easier?
9. Are you more creative or analytical?
10. Planner or just see what happens?
11. The future of your blog?
Really looking forward to seeing your answers so make sure you post your blog link for your Liebster Award on Mother Loads facebook page so we don't miss out!!